Albergo Erika respects the right to privacy of users of the website which can be reached at Albergo Erika and recognizes the importance of protecting personal data collected through this site.
Since 25 May 2018, the European privacy law has marked a major change in the management of personal data and in the approach to the right to privacy.
Albergo Erika, in compliance with the requirements of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 – GDPR, has adopted its own Privacy Organizational Model which continues to place the security of personal data and respect for the right to Privacy at the center of attention.
Our goal is to provide all the information necessary to make navigation within the site transparent and safe. It is therefore important to carefully read the contents of this document and if you do not agree, we recommend that you do not continue browsing.
In the event that the user purchases or uses the services on behalf of third parties, he acts as the independent owner of the personal data of third parties. In this case, the user assumes all legal obligations and responsibilities. Therefore, the user undertakes to provide Albergo Erika with broad indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage resulting from processing that may be received by Albergo Erika from the subjects whose personal data are referred to.
1. Data controller
The personal data collected via the website accessible at www.hotel-erika.it are processed as data controller by:
Albergo Erika di Zandegiacomo Elena & C
Registered office: Via Unione, 3. Auronzo di Cadore (BL) – Italy
Telephone: +39 0435 9413
2. Type of personal data collected
The personal data collected through the site do not have the nature of particular data (as defined by art. 9 of the GDPR), but are only suitable for identifying the User (for example name, surname, address, telephone number, email). In particular, personal data may concern:
2.1. Browsing data: information recorded by Albergo Erika’s computer systems during the normal activity of providing its services. This category of data includes, for example, all information relating to internet communication protocols, IP addresses (in anonymous form as the last three digits are converted into “0”) and access logs to the hotel’s IT systems. Erika.
2.2. Data provided voluntarily by the User: the user, during the registration procedure or filling out the information request form, voluntarily communicates his personal data after completing the procedure.
2.3. Third party data provided voluntarily by the User: the user may purchase Albergo Erika goods and services on behalf of third parties who do not have a direct relationship with Albergo Erika.
2.4. Traffic data: as part of the provision of the email service, any data subjected to processing for the purpose of transmitting a communication, including the data necessary to identify the user.
This information is that specified in Legislative Decree 30 May 2008, n. 109, such as:
• IP address used (anonymous as the last three digits are converted into “0”) and email address and any further sender identifier;
• email address and any further identification of the recipient of the communication;
• IP address (anonymous as the last three digits are converted into “0”) used for reception, i.e. consultation of e-mail messages by the recipient regardless of the technology or protocol used;
• date and time (GMT) of connection and disconnection of the user of the internet email service and IP address used (anonymous as the last three digits are converted to “0”) regardless of the technology and protocol used .
3. Purpose of the processing
The personal data collected on the website are processed by Albergo Erika for the following purposes:
• operational, technical and administrative management of goods and services purchased or consulted by the User
• respond to requests for assistance or information sent via the communication channels established by Albergo Erika;
• fulfill legal, accounting and tax obligations;
• security and prevention of fraudulent conduct.
4. Legal requirements
In compliance with the provisions of Article 6 of the GDPR, Albergo Erika carries out processing on the basis of:
• consent to processing;
• execution of a contract;
• fulfillment of a legal obligation;
• pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller
5. Treatment methods
6. Duration of treatment
Personal data are stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in the case of revocation and/or other type of termination of the aforementioned relationship, within the terms established by law for the fulfillment, for example of civil and fiscal obligations. Albergo Erika does not store data for marketing purposes.
With reference to the detection and repression of crimes, personal data relating to traffic are retained by Albergo Erika for six years from their generation. The data is also processed by Albergo Erika for ordinary business processing linked to the provision of the service (e.g. for documentation purposes in the event of a dispute with the invoice or demand for payment, for fraud detection), in accordance with the provisions of the law. In this case, the data is stored with stringent security measures applied in accordance with the law and subsequently deleted.
7. Communication and dissemination of data
Your Personal Data may be shared for the purposes specified above with:
7.1. Professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial matters and subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services.
7.2. Authorities that manage the WHOIS database which contains the personal data of the assignees of domain names.
7.3. Subjects who provide the payment service by credit card, (Paypal, Satispay, etc.) or other services instrumental to those provided by Albergo Erika.
7.4. Persons delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities.
7.5. Judicial authority for repression and investigation purposes.
8. Place of storage
The Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Owner. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to details on the processing of Personal Data.
9. User rights
In implementation of the principle of transparency, the User may request all information regarding the processing of his personal data as well as exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR and specified in articles 15 – 23. In particular, he may request:
• the rectification or cancellation of the same or opposition to their processing in the cases provided for by article 20 of the Regulation;
• the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by the art. 18 of the Regulation, as well as to obtain the data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device (portability), in the cases provided for by the art. 20 of the Regulation.
In any case, any further requests can be sent via the online information request form or by forwarding the request to: email@example.com