Where are we
Auronzo di Cadore is in the north of the province of Belluno and it’s near the province of Bolzano. One of the features of this country is certainly the length of the country, which is near the creek Ansiei, and it’s enclosed by the Dolomite mountains as Cadini, Croda dei Toni or Corno del Doge, there is beautiful pine forests. At the end of the town the river forms Lake St. Catherine which stretches for several kilometers along the summer there are various events and motorboat races.
How you can reach us
- Who comes from Venezia or Treviso takes the Highway A27 to Belluno . At the end of the motorway take the SS51 Cadore Dolomiti . Continue towards Longarone ,Pieve , Calalzo ,Domegge , Lozzo,Auronzo di Cadore.
- Who comes from Vicenza, Padova takes the Highway A4 direction Venezia, and take the exit for the connector road to rejoin to Highway A27 to Belluno. At the end of the motorway take the SS51 Cadore Dolomiti. Continue towards Longarone ,Pieve , Calalzo ,Domegge ,Lozzo ,Auronzo di Cadore.
- Who comes from Austria (Villach), Ungheria or Czech Republic through the highway A23 / E55 passing through Tarvisio, Tolmezzo exit and take the SS52 and continue towards Villa Santina, Socchieve, Forni di Sotto, Forni di Sopra, Lorenzago, Pelos, Auronzo Di Cadore.
- Who comes from Verona, Austria (Innsbruck) o Germany takes the Val Pusteria continuing to Brunico, Dobbiaco, Misurina, Auronzo.
- The nearest railway station is Calalzo di Cadore with trains arriving from Padua or Treviso. In the square of the railway station there are the buses leaving for Auronzo, coinciding with the trains.